You got into business to be your own boss on your own terms.
Unfortunately keeping a business growing requires someone to take care of all those ‘back office’ tasks and processes that keep customer service, client acquisition, and client fulfillment going.
Definitely not what most entrepreneurs dream of. For many this can become a nightmare.
Michael E. Gerber, The man Inc. Magazine calls “The World’s #1 Small Business Guru is always teaching – “Entrepreneurs need to be working on their business, not in their business.”
Hiring Jaycies Virtual Office Services ‘buys you time’ and the ‘peace of mind’, knowing that your clients or customers (and your business) are in the hands of professionals – so you can work on your business!
– Transcription: $75/audio hour; $70/audio hour with pre-pay or retainer. Rush rates available.
– Editing/proofreading: $25-$45/hour depending on service.
– Customer service: $30/hour; $25/hour with pre-pay or retainer.
– Event Planning: TBD after speaking with client.
– Marketing Social and Media: $25/hour; $20 with pre-pay or retainer
– Book Reviewing: TBD after speaking to client.
– Small Business Start-up Consulting and Management: TBD with client.